Advantages of gypsum board over a brick wall:
- Several times lighter weight, resulting in significantly lower material transportation costs.
- Cheaper because: faster installation, no additional plastering, just putty and paint.
- Save time, because no need to wait for the mortar or mound to dry.
- Ecological – the structure consists only of gypsum and steel products.
- Better sound insulation: A thinner gypsum board construction is enough to absorb as much noise or more than the most popular brick walls.